Bresaola is a sweet cured beef from northern Italy. Its flavours are best enhanced server in a simple salad with olive oil, pepper and parmesan cheese.
50g Rocket Leaves
8 Slices Bresaola
25g Grated Parmesan
Ground Black Pepper
Drizzle of Olive Oil
This fresh tasting simple salad could not be easier to make, just follow the easy steps below;
– Place half the rocket into a deep bowl or plate.
– Drape 4 of the Bresaola slices over the rocket leaves.
– Drizzle olive oil over the salad.
– Sprinkle over half of the parmesan cheese.
– Finish with a twist of ground black pepper.
As an alternative this salad could be made with carpaccio of beef. A centre-cut beef fillet browned for a minute on each side then allowed to rest and sliced thinly.